App Samurai has just launched the Covid19 Resilience Grant, which offers startups supporting the community up to $10,000 in App Samurai ad credit to go towards their user acquisition campaigns.
By SWB Team
App Samurai, an integrated platform that connects advertisers with publishers, has just launched the COVID19 Resilience Grant, a program to to build resilient startups that support the community during the pandemic.
The program aims to help build the startups of today so that they can become tomorrow’s unicorns – in particularly, focusing on startups are that promote mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing in times of the pandemic.
The App Samurai COVID19 Resilience Grant is aimed towards mobile and app-based businesses that positively benefit the community during the COVID19 pandemic.
With a total funding amount of $250,000, successful startups will be granted up to $10,000 in App Samurai ad credit to go towards their user acquisition campaigns. A dedicated specialist will also guide the campaign and the successful startup in order to elicit the best campaign results.
Startups can apply if:
• Their offerings benefit the community’s mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing – including Health & Fitness, Education, Streaming, Social Networking, and News.
• They haven’t previously raised over $100,000 USD.
• they have App Store and Google Play app review score with at least a 4.5 rating.
• Between 10k and 100k monthly active users
• The startups re are from the most affected countries, according to Worldometers.
Find out more and apply here.