Website Startups Without Borders Ltd
We are looking for a Tech-Savvy CTO to Join Startups Without Borders. The CTO will be responsible for making executive technology decisions for the SWB platform, including managing our technology budget and making investments to align the SWB platform with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development. You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and development expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Responsible for all the UX, Feature, Added Value, through our platform.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on SWB’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to train team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and updating SWB platform according to plans.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- BA degree in computer science or related field.
- WordPress development, Software Engineering, Data Science, Machine learning and Systems designs Experience.
- +3 years of experience working in a managerial technological role.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Able to work remotely and Efficiently, with a Results oriented mindset.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
– Flexible working hours.
– Awesome Team.
– A new Adventure that will change your life.
Startups Without Borders is a global platform registered in the United Kingdom, that connects migrant and refugee entrepreneurs to opportunities and resources to build their businesses, wherever they are. Launched in 2018 in Cairo, with communities across European and Middle Eastern countries, the platform creates a wide variety of initiatives to build the startup ecosystem for entrepreneurs on the move, not only changing perceptions on refugees and migrants, but also crystallising a growing entrepreneurial trend amongst refugees and migrants.
We are fuelled by a small, mighty team working remotely from different cities around the world. In two years since our launch, we have supported 1,000 founders through our events, we have trained over 500 entrepreneurs, and have grown a community of 2,000+ doers and makers across the Middle East and
We live by these company values:
- We spread positivity. We choose to ground ourselves in gratitude. We choose laughter and happiness, because we know amongst the darkness we can create our own light.
- We are magicians. We don’t believe in impossible and we don’t make excuses: we always find a solution. We believe you can achieve anything.
- We reinvent ourselves. Growth is our language. We seek personal development and love vision boards. We strive to always be the best version of ourselves.
- Bold and brave. We take chances. We jump outside the comfort zone, we’re creative, we defy expectations, and challenge every limitation.
- We cherish diversity. We celebrate our differences and are friends with everyone. Because if we all think the same way, then no one is thinking.
- Empathy, not sympathy. We are servant leaders. We don’t want to give refugees and migrants an opportunity; we believe that they are the opportunity.
- Work hard, enjoy life. We’re high achievers and get things done no matter what. But once work is finished, we also take time to nurture our personal life.
*Startups Without Borders is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity is truly one of our core values, and we will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
If you think your a Good Fit for the Role, and Seeking an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale.
Send your recent CV at : [email protected] and we will Contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org